Enjoy a free preview of my debut novel, "Start of the Storm"!

The Advent of "Monday Character Spotlights"

Starting today, with the post that follows, I will be doing weekly blog posts spotlighting various characters from my writing. The intention of these spotlights will be to summarize the character's role in the story and their background. I will likely also give a little more detail about them than is revealed in the story in which they are found. A warning, however: These character spotlights may include spoilers so I highly recommend reading them after you've read my latest works!

Another intention of these weekly character spotlights is to spur discussion with you, the readers. I want to hear your thoughts, opinions, predictions, and questions for each of these characters. I will do my best to respond and answer your questions about the characters (unless the information is classified of course!). So please jump into the conversation and leave your comments!

Comments

Popular Posts

Join My Mailing List!

Join my mailing list and receive my exclusive short story "Love's Last Lament" FREE!